Tag: payment

How to Pay Child Support in Pennsylvania

November 10, 2011 | Child Support, Legal Perspective

Icon for author Brian Vertz Brian Vertz

“How do I pay my child support?” is a question I am frequently asked by clients. Pursuant to federal and state law, child support orders must be paid via wage attachment unless the support recipient agrees in writing to waive it. Even if the wage attachment is waived, the payments must be submitted to the Pennsylvania State Collection and Disbursement Unit in Harrisburg (which we call “SCDU” or “Ski-Doo”). Federal […]

Read More

Contact Us