Can You Modify Child Support While Courts Are Closed Due to COVID-19?
- Pollock Begg Partner Brian C. Vertz Addresses Financial Implications of COVID-19 in New Edition of ‘Divorce Taxation’
- What Type of Support Can I Expect to Pay for my Adult Special Needs Child?
- Chasing Divorce Assets, Part 4
- Pollock Begg Recognized Among Best Family Law Firms in Pittsburgh for 2022
- Newly Certified Collaborative Attorneys Boost Pollock Begg’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Capabilities, Depth
- Pollock Begg Attorneys Receive Top Honors in Family Law on 2022 Best Lawyers List