Is Litigation or Collaborative Law Best for My Situation?
- Who Gets the Ring When the Engagement Is Called Off?
- 5 Sets of Documents to Gather Before Filing for Support
- Child Custody and Religion
- Pittsburgh Family Law Firm Pollock Begg Komar Glasser & Vertz LLC Appoints Two New Partners
- Pittsburgh Divorce Attorney Brian C. Vertz Appointed to PA Joint State Government Commission Advisory Committee on Domestic Relations Laws
- Pittsburgh Family Law Firm Pollock Begg Welcomes Divorce Attorney Ashley M. Majorsky
In The News
- Pittsburgh Divorce Attorney Candice L. Komar Discusses New PA Law Regulating Collaborative Divorce
- Pittsburgh Divorce Attorney Candice L. Komar Highlights Appeal of Collaborative Divorces Among Senior Couples
- Pittsburgh Divorce Attorney Alyssa R. Angotti Advises Young Lawyers on the Benefits of Smart Networking