Do I Have to Get a Divorce to Receive Support?

Did you know you can file for divorce even if you are living in the same house? Did you know you can file for support even without filing for divorce? Listen in while Pittsburgh spousal support and child support attorney Candice L. Komar touches on common support questions from clients.

Candice is a Pollock Begg partner recognized as a leading practitioner, litigator, and highly skilled negotiator in matrimonial law. Her practice often deals with cases involving closely held businesses, complex issues and high net worth individuals. A recipient of numerous awards and honors, Candice was recognized as 2022 Pittsburgh “Lawyer of the Year” in Family Law Mediation by Best Lawyers in America. A sought-after speaker, Candice frequently is tapped by media to provide legal perspective on topical issues.

To learn more, visit her bio page. To receive notifications when we post new videos, subscribe to our YouTube Channel.


Contact Us