Brian C. Vertz Discusses Family Law Taxation
- COVID Focus: Should Family Court Adjust Child Support for Parents Unable to Work Full Time?
- Can I Prevent My Spouse from Contacting Me at Work?
- Is Litigation or Collaborative Law Best for My Situation?
- Pollock Begg Partners Assume Leadership Roles within Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pittsburgh Family Law Firm Pollock Begg Earns Reappearance on 2020 Super Lawyers, Rising Stars Rankings
- Pollock Begg Remains Fully Operational, Enacts Remote Procedures
In The News
- Pittsburgh Divorce Attorneys Discuss Process of Divorce During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Pittsburgh Divorce Attorney Candice L. Komar Discusses New PA Law Regulating Collaborative Divorce
- Pittsburgh Divorce Attorney Candice L. Komar Highlights Appeal of Collaborative Divorces Among Senior Couples